Lifepath Index 2045 Fund
You can trade this ETF now.
- NAV as of Sep 02, 2022$17.0452 WK: 16.59 – 21.46
- 1 Day NAV Change as of Sep 02, 2022-0.13
- NAV Total Return as of Sep 02, 2022YTD: -18.17%
- Morningstar Rating
1. Designed to take the appropriate level of risk
2. Invested in a diversified mix of cost-effective, indexed building blocks
3. Built using 25+ years of target date fund experience
How We Approach Editorial Content
Maintaining independence and editorial freedom is essential to our mission of empowering investor success. We provide a platform for our authors to report on investments fairly, accurately, and from the investors point of view. We also respect individual opinionsthey represent the unvarnished thinking of our people and exacting analysis of our research processes. Our authors can publish views that we may or may not agree with, but they show their work, distinguish facts from opinions, and make sure their analysis is clear and in no way misleading or deceptive.
To further protect the integrity of our editorial content, we keep a strict separation between our sales teams and authors to remove any pressure or influence on our analyses and research.
Read our editorial policy to learn more about our process.
Blackrock Lifepath Index Retirement Fund Class K Shares Analysis
EU attempting to revive Iran nuclear deal with market staying pessimistic Crude prices could rebound from oversold conditions but stay off 2022 highsBoth Iran, US likely looking for ‘win’ or to…
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse weve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrichthe conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material thats relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Dont Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
You May Like: How To Retire On The Cheap
Transparency Is Our Policy Learn How It Impacts Everything We Do
Transparency is how we protect the integrity of our work and keep empowering investors to achieve their goals and dreams. And we have unwavering standards for how we keep that integrity intact, from our research and data to our policies on content and your personal data.
Wed like to share more about how we work and what drives our day-to-day business.
Changes To The Blackrock Canada Lifepath Index Funds
In light of growing research and increasing investor interest in environmental, social, and governance funds, BlackRock has announced changes coming to their Canada LifePath Index Funds.
- In the second half of 2022, the Canada LifePath Index Funds will begin moving from the current market cap weighted equity indices to MSCI ESG Enhanced Focus Indices for the equity allocation of the funds.
- The overall asset allocation and glidepath of the funds will remain unchanged. The investment objective and the fees will also remain the same. However, for non-registered accounts, this transition may be considered a taxable event and may result in capital gains or losses.
- The addition of the MSCI ESG Enhanced Focus Indices will allow BlackRock to continue to deliver on members financial objectives, with an increased focus on sustainability.
For any questions, please contact your Manulife representative.
You May Like: Do I Need Life Insurance In Retirement
How We Use Your Personal Data
How we use your information depends on the product and service that you use and your relationship with us. We may use it to:
- Verify your identity, personalize the content you receive, or create and administer your account.
- Provide specific products and services to you, such as portfolio management or data aggregation.
- Develop and improve features of our offerings.
- Gear advertisements and other marketing efforts towards your interests.
To learn more about how we handle and protect your data, visit our privacy center.
How We Make Money
We sell different types of products and services to both investment professionals and individual investors. These products and services are usually sold through license agreements or subscriptions. Our investment management business generates asset-based fees, which are calculated as a percentage of assets under management. We also sell both admissions and sponsorship packages for our investment conferences and advertising on our websites and newsletters.
You May Like: Best Places To Retire For Gardeners