Empower Ira Investing And Life Insurance Empower
Log in or open an Empower IRA or Investment Account. Enjoy our exclusive customer loyalty program, get personal investing advice and award-winning service.
Personalized features and modern tools that make retirement planning easier for individuals, plan sponsors and financial professionals.
- Ensure that your internet service is active and stable
- Make sure you typed the information right
- Ensure the CAPS LOCK is off
- Try deleting your cache and cookies if you’re still having trouble accessing the site
- Disconnect from any and all virtual private networks you might be connected to
- You may have forgotten your password if you are not using a VPN and have a strong connection
- If you are still having trouble accessing your account, please email us
A Retirement Plan Designed Around You
Get Started. 1 My Total Retirement refers to the managed account services available in the Empower Retirement Advisory Services suite of services offered by Advised Assets Group, LLC, a registered investment advisor. 2 Contributions, any earnings and withdrawals are federal income tax-free if used to pay for qualified medical expenses.
Adventist Retirement Plan Employee Login
Adventist Retirement Plan Employee Login. Need Help? To speak with a representative regarding your account, contact us Monday Friday between 6 a.m. 8 p.m. Mountain time. 866-467-7756. Email us | FAQ. IMPORTANT: The projections, or other information generated on the website by the investment analysis tools regarding the likelihood of various
Don’t Miss: Army Benefits Center Civilian Retirement
How Does The 401 Plan Work
Contributions: Teammates have the potential to receive 7 – 8% in Atrium Health contributions.
- After three months of service, you automatically will be enrolled in the Atrium Health 401 Retirement Savings Plan at a pretax contribution rate of 3% of eligible compensation.
- These contributions will be matched by Atrium Health based on how much you contribute.
- Atrium Health matches your contribution on each paycheck in which you make a contribution up to limits determined by the IRS. Catch-up contributions are not matched.
|(based on years of service and regardless of whether you save through the plan||0%|
- Each year Atrium Health will contribute 2% of your pay to your account, regardless of whether you save through the plan
- Contribution made annually
- We strive to make the annual contribution during the first quarter of each year. You’ll be notified once the contribution has been made and will then be able to log into Empower’ Retirements website to see your exact amounts.
- Total maximum match is 4%. In order to receive the full 4% match, you must save 6% of your pay through the plan
- Atrium Health matches your contribution on each paycheck in which you make a contribution up to limits determined by the IRS. Catch-up contributions are not matched
|If you have|
|20 or more yrs||2% of pay contribution|
Key Points About The 401 Plan
- You can contribute both pretax and post-tax dollars into your 401 up to 75% of your pay or the IRS contribution maximum
- Your 401 account is portable if you leave Atrium Health, you can take your account with you
- Account investment growth is tax-free until you withdraw funds during retirement
- Atrium Health provides a contribution match and employer contribution
Access & Manage Your AccountNew User?
Someday He Plans On Traveling To The Serengeti
To make it happen, Empower helps him take control of his financial future.
Carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, fees and expenses of the annuity and/or the investment options. Contact us for a prospectus, a summary prospectus and disclosure document, as available, containing this information. Read them carefully before investing.
IMPORTANT: The projections, or other information generated on the website by the investment analysis tool regarding the likelihood of various investment outcomes, are hypothetical in nature. They do not reflect actual investment results and are not guarantees of future results. The results may vary with each use and over time. Healthcare costs and projections, if applicable, are provided by HealthView Services. HealthView Services is not affiliated with GWFS Equities, Inc. Empower Retirement does not provide healthcare advice. A top peer is defined as an individual who is at the 90th percentile of the selected age band, salary range and gender.
The content contained on this website has been prepared for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to provide investment, legal or tax advice.
Unless otherwise noted: Not a Deposit | Not FDIC Insured | Not Bank Guaranteed | Funds May Lose Value | Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency.
Empower Retirement Plan Service Center
You should only provide account information through Empowers Customer Service center at 844-773-6797, the secure website or the Empower Retirement mobile application. Empower will not request personal or account information via email or text messages. 6. Check this page periodically for updated information, as we proactively monitor evolving
Also Check: 55 Plus Retirement Communities In Texas