About Hillcrest Retirement Community
Located at 126 US Route 1, Hillcrest Retirement Community is a senior care facility serving Scarborough, Maine. With about 20,000 poeple living in the zip code of 04074, the surrounding area has an average population density. It is a mostly wealthier area, with a median household income of $77,285. Located nearby are churches, retail shopping, health care facilities, and other local conveniences. They’re located just 2.24 miles from Spring Harbor Hospital. There are dozens of drugstores within a mile of the facility. There are also a number of churches within four miles, including Bramhall Hill Comm Church, Congregation Bet Ha’AM, Thornton Heights Methodist Church, and Holy Cross Church.
Hillcrest Retirement Community offers independent living. They can provide care for individuals who are independent but also desire a worry-free lifestyle that includes on-site maintenance, house cleaning, and community activities.
Average monthly costs for Hillcrest Retirement Community are around $3,588. The Scarborough estimate for the same level of care is around $3,029. The average cost of care across Maine is approximately $2,722, which is greater than the US estimate of $1,925.
- Spring Harbor Hospital – 2.24 Miles Away
- Maine Medical Center – 3.45 Miles Away
- Mercy Hospital – 3.75 Miles Away
- New England Rehab Hospital – 3.89 Miles Away
- Southern Maine Medical Center – 12.78 Miles Away
How Much Does A Retirement Home Cost In Scarborough Me
There are many retirement home solutions to choose from and their prices vary quite a bit. youll have to connect with your Scarborough, ME home contact above and give them all of your info. But what we can say is that the price of your retirement home will depend heavily on the following variables:
- Length of Stay This is the hardest to predict but you can estimate your own potential lifespan given you and your familys medical history & national averages . You may need or wish to change the nature of your stay as you get older, too.
- Quality/Rating of Facility Some places have higher-end furnishings, amenities etc. Communities with pools or on-site gyms for example might add a slight cost to your monthly rent. Youll have to do a bit of research to figure out what matters most to you!
- Your Health and Medications Costs vary depending on how much individual care you or a loved one might need. Some facilities and homes are more equipped to handle any medical needs, so make sure to ask about the specifics of each care operation when you speak with them.
- Other Special Requests If you have specific requests about what sort of living arrangements you prefer, or if you need specific amenities that arent standard in a nearby retirement home, it can sometimes cost more to add them to your unit. No worries, though, a trained retirement expert will surely walk you through all of these details and more.
How Much Does Assisted Living Cost The Ultimate Guide
Did you know that almost 1 million people are living in residential care communities? If you or a loved one has been considering assisted living, you likely want to know whether or not you can afford it. So exactly how much does assisted living cost? Sadly, theres no easy answer to this question. But to get you
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
The above information and details on this page were found, combined and compiled from other public websites and information sources. It is presented for the convenience of BestRetirementCommunitiesUSA.com visitors. The information BRUCSA provides has not been “officially” verified nor approved by various properties and as a result BRCUSA does not guarantee the information for completeness nor accuracy nor assume any liability for its use. BRCUSA is not associated with and of the properties, property managers, property developments, property developers, nor HOAs of any of the properties and facilities contained on the communities displayed on the BestRetirementCommunitiesUSA.com website.
BestRetirementCommunitiesUSA.com is not associated with
Common Scams Targeting Older Adults And How To Recognize Them
Scammers are targeting people every day in ways you may not recognize. They target all age groups, but the most at-risk age community is seniors. Some target elders because they often have more net worth. Based on a CNBC report, the median household net worth in the U.S. is $121,700, but its almost double that
Don’t Miss: Can You Contribute To 401k After Retirement
More Business Info & Hours
- One Willow Manor97 School St, South Portland, ME
- Gary’s House97 State St, Portland, ME
- North School Congregate Housing248 Congress St, Portland, ME
- Countryside Villa401 Brook St, Westbrook, ME
- The Bellavita at Scarborough18 Black Point Rd, Scarborough, ME
- Portland House45 Eastern Promenade, Portland, ME
+ And Retirement Homes
55+ and retirement homes can be two very different living options in Maine. 55+ communities have an age restriction: one member of the household must be at least 55. These are adult-focused communities. In some towns, subsidized senior housing is available, usually with an age and income restriction.
Retirement homes used to be referred to as boarding homes and are now sometimes called congregate living. People share common living space and usually have a communal kitchen, often with meals provided.
Also Check: Azalea Park Retirement Lakeland Florida