Judson Senior Living Hourly Pay Rate
How much do Judson Senior Living employees Hourly make in the United States?
Judson Senior Living pays an average hourly rate of $62 and hourly wages range from a low of $54 to a high of $71. Individual pay rates will, of course, vary depending on the job, department, location, as well as the individual skills and education of each employee.
See Why Residents And Families Love Judson Park
My Mother and Father-in-law both had recent stays at Judson Health Center. Mom went through rehab for a hip fracture and Dad for post acute-care following a surgical procedure. Some of that time they were at Judson simultaneously! The care they both received was simply excellent. The attention to their medical needs as well as their emotional needs during an uncomfortable time enabled them and the entire family to rest assured that they were in the best place possible. We are very thankful that we have such a wonderful resource for our loved ones.
My mother is a resident at Judson. Having worked in this industry as a facilities director, I have seen the good and not so good. Judson sets the standard of how a nursing home should operate! It is not just a nursing facility where my mom resides, it is now her home! I would highly recommend Judson to anyone looking for a caring place to have their loved one live out a NEW life!!
My mother moved to Judson Park a few years ago from her home in Cleveland Heights, and what a wonderful experience it has been! For my mom, who had been widowed for 10 years, its been a chance to meet new people, and to have new companions to dine with at the Community Table each evening. Its been a chance to enjoy the convivial happy hours at the end of each week, and to take in a piano recital or art lecture.
Judson Smart Livings Continuing Care Retirement Communities
A Continuing Care Retirement Community is an organization that provides housing, social and healthcare services to older adults.
While there are a variety of types of CCRCs, generally they are multi-building campuses or large single buildings that provide independent living cottages or apartments, some type of supportive health services , and social and recreational services such as dining areas, activity programs, exercise facilities, libraries, computer centers, craft, and hobby areas are common as well as housekeeping and laundry services.
CCRCs are named after the continuum of care they provide for seniors as they age. Someone who initially moves into an independent living community may need to move into assisted living or memory care as they get older living in a continuing care retirement community allows seniors to make the transition to different levels of care easily and at a significant discount.
Most CCRCs require an entrance fee, which may or may not be refundable, and a monthly fee which varies depending on the type of CCRC contract.
You May Like: Retirement Communities Near Lancaster Pa
Judson Senior Living Jobs
Come work for Northeast Ohio’s Premier SeniorLiving Communities! JudsonSeniorLiving in Cleveland, Ohio is seeking… our stellar reputation for making a difference in the lives of others every day! JudsonSeniorLiving is an Equal Opportunity…
required. How is South Franklin Circle unique? South Franklin Circle, part of JudsonSeniorLiving, is a not-for-profit Continuing Care… our stellar reputation for making a difference in the lives of others every day! JudsonSeniorLiving is an Equal Opportunity…
Drag the slider to change the image width.
Image Width: px.
Preview the result image below then click “Download JPG File” button when satisfied.
If you feel Job Finder is helpful, please share the result via:
Write something on how to improve this tool:
South Franklin Circle Amenities And Pricing
As a premier independent living community in Northeast Ohio, South Franklin Circle offers diverse intellectual, cultural and physical programs that inspire the mind, body, and spirit. Set upon 90 gently rolling acres with wide-open green spaces, ponds, and trails, residents feel right at home in this charming New England-inspired community. Nestled in the heart of Chagrin Falls, our community is a short walk away from the center of the village to enjoy shops, restaurants, and galleries. South Franklin Circle provides a truly engaging lifestyle with bright and spacious living options.
South Franklin Circle has many recreational opportunities to help residents maintain healthy lifestyles, including opportunities to bike, hike, walk or swim. Miles of paved trails are perfect for a morning jog or walking the dog. Residents express creativity in the art studio and enjoy enriching cultural, intellectual, and social programs. Residents enjoy dining in a variety of settings and take advantage of the day spa and salon services. And, 24 hours/7 days a week support and care are available when needed.
You May Like: Retirement Communities In Sioux Falls
Senior Living In Chagrin Falls With Unlimited Possibilities
Set upon 90 gently rolling acres of tranquil woodlands, ponds, green spaces, and trails, South Franklin Circle offers senior living in a charming New England-inspired senior living community near Cleveland, Ohio. Nestled in the heart of Chagrin Falls, South Franklin Circle is a short walk from shops, restaurants, and galleries.
At South Franklin Circle, residents can live the life they choose with the peace of mind that assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week should the need arise. The South Franklin Circle community offers three levels of care: independent senior living, assisted living, and memory care.
The Freedom To Live As You Like At South Franklin Circle
South Franklin Circle sets the standard for premier senior independent living in Northeast Ohio with modern living options, state-of-the-art amenities, and engaging activities. Independent living residents enjoy:
- The freedom of maintenance-free independent living
- Health and wellbeing programs, with access to the Olympic-sized pool, fitness studio, and sauna
- Engaging social, cultural, educational, and recreational programs
- Library and creative arts studio
- Wooded and paved trails for biking, hiking, jogging, and dog walking
- Community garden with raised beds
- The peace of mind of having on-campus healthcare with a nurse available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week should an emergency arise
- 24-hour security and wireless emergency call system
Read Also: What Is The Best Way To Retire
More About Judson Park
Located in Chestnut Hills in Cleveland Heights, Judson Park offer a variety of services to senior citizens. The assisted living center consists of two apartment communities. Hillside, offers a two-room suite with a balcony. Included in the monthly fee are basic utilities, housekeeping with linens, monthly meal plans, medication management and help with daily tasks such as bathing and dressing. Ambler Court offers the same service in suites with private balconies. An indoor pool and fitness center are on the campus. Seniors can also receive massage therapy and lifetime access to health and wellness services.The center offers a variety of social activities. Judson Park has a partnership with Case Western University which offers educational programs monthly.Nursing care is offered at Judson Health Care. The staff includes physicians, RNs, geriatric nurse practitioners, a variety of therapists and social workers. Judson Health Care also offers short-term rehabilitation, respite care and hospice services. Judson Park has one and two-bedroom independent living apartments for those who dont need assisted living services. Residents are required to pay an entry fee.
Judson Senior Living Company Jobs And Hourly Pay
The average salary of Judson Senior Living jobs will vary according to location, department, and job description. The table shows below the name of the job title below you may be interested in including salary range and total compensation. The salary paid can be different for the same position in Judson Senior Living based on experience, skills, and education.
You May Like: How Much To Retire At 50 Calculator
Judson Senior Living Company Overview
- Revenue:$10M – $50M
- Related Companies: joni fair hospice house, western horizons living centers, cedar sinai park, friendship village of dublin, bayside community network, inc., palisades nursing home co inc, edgewood retirement community, inc., the franciscan at st leonard, ridgecrest nh, l.l.c., aim independent living center, baptist village communities, hospice & palliative care charlotte region
- Judson Senior Living is a trusted, not-for-profit organization that has been serving older adults in Northern Ohio for more than 100 years. The Judson experience is all about Smart Living, a philosophy that empowers individuals to take control of their lives by providing them with smart choices for successful aging. Judson offers the following programs and services: -Independent living -Assisted living -Memory care -Short-term rehabilitation -Skilled nursing -Smart Living at Home Premier Senior Living that’s Ahead of the Curve: Judson Park — Connecting Cleveland Heights with University Circle … Judson Manor — Premier urban living in Cleveland’s cultural hub, University Circle South Franklin Circle — Non-traditional retirement living in the scenic Chagrin Valley Judson at Home — Providing health care and senior living services in your own home Judson Smart Living «More
What Life Is Like At South Franklin Circle
As a premier senior living community in Northeast Ohio, South Franklin Circles offers a truly engaging lifestyle with diverse intellectual, cultural, and wellness programs to inspire the mind, body, and spirit. The health and wellbeing of residents are always the focus at South Franklin Circle. Residents enjoy recreational opportunities that help them maintain their active lifestyle, including swimming in our warm water pool, biking, and walking their dogs through green spaces and trails.
Also Check: Can You Put Money In Roth Ira After Retirement
Judson Chief Collaborative Health Officer Kendra J Urdzik Tapped To Lead The Organization
CLEVELAND, OH — Long-time Judson Services, Inc. President and CEO Cynthia H. Dunn announced her plans to retire effective June 1, 2018. Dunn has been with Judson for four decades, serving in various positions. She was named president and CEO of Judson, a Cleveland-based not-for-profit organization, in 1992.
Founded in 1906, Judson Services, Inc. has blossomed under Dunns leadership to offer four retirement living options for seniors in Northeast Ohio: Judson Park and Judson Manor in Clevelands University Circle South Franklin Circle in Chagrin Falls and Judson at Home, a membership program that supports individuals who wish to remain in their own home, but want access to Judsons campuses, programs and services.
Recent Judson milestones under Dunns leadership:
- Artist-in-Residence Program: In collaboration with The Cleveland Institute of Music, Cleveland Institute of Art and Ursuline College, masters level music and art students live among the senior residents at Judson Manor and Judson Park, creating a one-of-a-kind intergenerational living experience. The program garnered international media attention as well as interest from other universities and senior living organizations wanting to replicate its success.
I wanted to support a smooth transition of leadership by undergoing this significant change during a time of strength and success for Judson, says Dunn.
About Judson Senior Living
Bringing Community to Life is what has defined Judson and its mission for more than 100 years. Our retirement communities provide living options, state-of-the-art amenities, social opportunities, and superior care. Residents have the freedom to define their own way of living that is right for them. Judson is where senior living residents can form new friendships, engage in meaningful programs, and discover new passions.
About Judson Smart Living
Judson Smart Living is a senior community located at 25 S Franklin St in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. The facility is in a mostly wealthier area, with an average household income of $95,740. It has a medium-density population, with about 18,000 individuals living in the 44022 zip code. Located nearby are retail stores, churches, medical services, and other local conveniences. There are many drugstores within one mile of the community. They are located just 0.43 miles from Bhc Windsor Hospital. There are also numerous churches within 4 miles, including United Methodist Church, Federated Church, Valley Lutheran Church, and St Joan of Arc.
Judson Smart Living offers both assisted living and independent living. They can provide care for those who need assistance with day-to-day tasks like preparing meals, showering, and house cleaning, but who are able to move around and are somewhat independent. They can also accommodate seniors who are healthy and independent and who wish to live in a social community with a few basic amenities like house keeping and on-site maintenance.
The approximate monthly expense for this facility is around $3,772. The Chagrin Falls average for this type of care is about $2,972. While the national average cost is about $2,450, the State of Ohio is about $2,780 per month.
- Bhc Windsor Hospital – 0.43 Miles Away
- Hillcrest Hospital – 6.67 Miles Away
- Hillcrest Hospital – 6.67 Miles Away
- South Pointe Hospital – 7.62 Miles Away
- South Pointe Hospital – 7.72 Miles Away
Live Independently As You Want With Assistance When Needed
At South Franklin Circle, residents can enjoy more of our communitys features and amenities knowing that personal assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Residents of Crane House enjoy:
- Assistance with bathing, personal care, incontinence care, dressing, and other activities of daily living
- Social, cultural, educational, and recreational programming within a supportive environment
- Heated pool and hot tub
- Wide variety of fitness classes and weight room with fitness trainers
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Special programs for memory support
- Secure outdoor patios
- Beautiful wooded views
- Outdoor recreational areas on a beautiful 90-acre campus that includes gardens, walking trails, and a dog park.
Recommended Reading: How To Start A 403 B Retirement Plan