Otterbein Seniorlife Announces Affiliation With Sunset
- The board of directors of Otterbein SeniorLife today announced an affiliation with Sunset Communities, located in Toledo, Ohio.Both are senior care non-profit organizations that provide a wide array of senior services including independent and assisted living, memory-support, skilled nursing and rehabilitative care, home health and hospice.
Otterbein St Marys Seniorlife Costs
- This free 3-step planning guide will help you narrow in on the type of independent living community that meets your interests, needs, and budget. Youll also learn more about whats included in the costs at Otterbein St.Marys SeniorLife. Inside, youll read about:
About Otterbein St Marys Retirement Living Community
Otterbein St Marys Retirement Living Community is business in SAINT MARYS, 45885 United States. Otterbein St Marys Retirement Living Community phone number is 394-2366 and you can reach us on number 394-2366. You should give them a call at 4193942366 before you go. The map below helps you find driving directions and maps for Otterbein St Marys Retirement Living Community. This is the only Otterbein St Marys Retirement Living Community location in SAINT MARYS, OH.
Google Map of 11230 State Route 364 Saint Marys, OH 45885. If you find error address or can’t find, please enter another address using the form bellow, then search again.
If you want to delete this business in our database, please contact us via Remove Listing form.
Don’t Miss: Can I Retire With 500k In My 401k
Services Provided At Otterbein
For bathing and grooming, caregivers in Otterbein-St. Marys Retirement Community can assist residents with help in to and out of the shower, dressing assistance, toileting and may provide the services of a travelling barber or hair dresser. In terms of meal preparation, three healthy, home-cooked meals are provided to the residents at Otterbein-St. Marys Retirement Community. Should residents have high blood pressure, diabetes or other medical conditions, Otterbein-St. Marys Retirement Community should be able to provide special diet accommodations upon request. While 24-hour awake staff is not required by state licensing, certain Assisted Living Facilities facilities may have caregivers awake at night to accommodate your Loved One.
In terms of your Loved Ones alert level, mobility and care needs, Otterbein-St. Marys Retirement Community may provide its residents with entertainment, exercise and a health and wellness program to keep them busy and active. Some of these activities at Otterbein-St. Marys Retirement Community can include music therapy, pet therapy, board games, and outdoor excursions. Otterbein-St. Marys Retirement Community should be able to accommodate your Loved One with transportation to and from doctors appointments, shopping and religious worship services.
Otterbein St Marys Seniorlife Community
- Care Services. Our services at Otterbein St. Marys include wellness support for independent living to keep you in the best of health, assisted living to keep you enjoying life as comfortably as possible, skilled nursing, rehabilitative care and transitional care, memory support, and respite care for caregivers.
Read Also: How To Transfer Retirement Account
Assisted Living Facilities Costs In Saint Marys Oh
The average cost of care and/or rent for Assisted Living Facilities in Saint Marys, Ohio is $4,250 per month. It can range as low as $2,500 and go as high as $6,000 .
Care and rent for Assisted Living facilities in Saint Marys, Ohio including Otterbein-St. Marys Retirement Community will depend on a variety of factors. These factors include the residents needs , preferences , other resident needs, facility location and the residents care assessment prior to admission.
For actual, accurate costs of Otterbein-St. Marys Retirement Community, please call 877.523.6523 x1 or complete the form on the right side.
About Otterbein St Marys Senior Lifestyle Community
Otterbein St. Marys Senior Lifestyle Community takes senior enjoyment seriously. We have a variety of activities designed to promote senior health and happiness Located in St. Marys, Our community is accessible to all the local shopping, restaurants, and outdoor activities available in St. Marys. Hospitals, physicians, and rehabilitation centers can all be reached in a short drive.
We help our senior residents not only with their daily routines, but to thrive physically, mentally, and socially within our community. We design care plans that meet the individual needs for each resident. We also have trained medical staffing available when needed. Our community offers a full activities and social calendar that helps seniors thrive not just in body and mind, but also socially.
Recommended Reading: Nationwide Retirement Customer Service Number
Retirement Community Near Me
- Live retirement your way in a beautiful lakeside setting. At Otterbein SeniorLife St. Marys, youll find a wide variety of independent living options to suit your lifestyle, including: Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments. One- and two-bedroom patio homes. Brand-new Waterfront homes with luxury features.
Otterbein St Marys Retirement Community Saint Marys Oh
- Otterbein St. Marys Senior Lifestyle Community, an Retirement, 55+ Lifestyles facility located at 11230 State Route 364, Saint Marys,OH, 45885, seniorhousingnet.com 800-304-7152 Talk to a
Recommended Reading: How Much Of My Paycheck Should Go To Retirement
Facility Information For Otterbein St Marys Retirement Community
Below are some of the more important statistics for Otterbein St Marys Retirement Community in St Marys. For more information you can also visit the medicare.gov website.
Nursing Home Information
- Changed Ownership In Last 2 Years
Safety & Health Information
- 2.33 staff hours per resident per day
- 0.00 nurse hours per resident per day
Otterbein St Marys Retirement Community St Marys Oh
- Otterbein St Marys Retirement Community in ST MARYS, Ohio has 53 beds compared to the Ohio average of 91.68 and a National average of 106.16. As of the last update they had a daily average of 40.2 residents compared to the OH average of 69.12 and a National average of 86.4.
Also Check: How Much Money Will I Need To Retire In 2045
About The Community Otterbein St Marys Senior Lifestyle Community
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the seniors specific needs and budget
- Check additional licensing and state audit information
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.
A Place for Mom uses the term assisted living to indicate that the community provides some level of assistance with daily living activities. It does not indicate that the facility meets official state requirements for level of care.
Please enter a valid email address.
Otterbein St Marys Retirement Community Nursing Home In St
- Medicare determines the expected staffing time per resident per day depending on level of care the residents of Otterbein St Marys Retirement Community require. It is important to compare the reported time to expected time for a single facility instead of comparing the amount of time per resident of two facilities. Learn why.
Recommended Reading: Do You Pay Taxes On Retirement Pension
Otterbein St Marys Retirement Living Community
- 11230 State Route 364 SAINT MARYS, OH 45885 USA
- Phone: 394-2366
Otterbein St Marys Retirement Living Community
Phone Number 394-2366
- Ottawa Village – Utilities Billing- Fire Department Business Calls Only- Shelter House Reservat136 North Oak Street, OH 45875
- Otterbein North Shore Living Community9400 North Shore Blvd, OH 43440
- Otterbein Portage Valley Retirement Village20311 Pemberville Road Apt 706, OH 43450
- Otterbein-Portage Valley Physical Therapy Clinic20311 Pemberville Road Apt 706, OH 43450
- Otto & Urban Greenhouse & Flower Shop118 West 6th Street, OH 43452
- Otto and Urban Greenhouse and Flower Shop905 East State Street, OH 43420
- Otto’s Inc Heating Air Conditioning & Refrigeratin529 East Adams Street, OH 44870
- 684-9004 – View
Profile Of Otterbein St Marys
- Otterbein St. Marys is a Assisted Living Facility specialty provider based out of St. Marys, Ohio. The NPI number for Otterbein St. Marys is 1154984565.Based on a NPI lookup from the NPI registry , this provider holds a license number . Taxonomy definitions, as per the National Uniform Claim Committee : A facility providing supportive services to individuals who can function …
Recommended Reading: Which Dental Plan Is Best For Retired Military
List Of Services Offered At Otterbein
General Services at Otterbein-St. Marys Retirement Community
- Meal Preparation
- Scheduled Outings/Trips
Personal Services at Otterbein-St. Marys Retirement Community
- Eating, Bathing and Toileting Assistance
- Personal Hygiene and Grooming
Health-Related Services at Otterbein-St. Marys Retirement Community
- Medication Management
- Monthly Wellness Check-up
*Available services offered by Otterbein-St. Marys Retirement Community. Costs will vary depending on room type, amenities, services required and resident assessment completed by Otterbein-St. Marys Retirement Communitys administrator.
Description and pictures are for sample purposes only. We highly encourage all families to tour the facility and spend time getting to know the staff and residents. For more free information regarding Otterbein-St. Marys Retirement Community or other Assisted Living Facilities options and pricing in Saint Marys, please contact 877.523.6523 and a family care representative will be more than happy to help you.
Is this your facility?
Thank You! I am a social worker and so grateful to you for helping us with my Mom!-
Job Application For Culinary Aide / Wait Staff
- Additionally, we have implemented stronger infection control and testing procedures in all Otterbein locations. Responsibilities. Must have a smile on your face and give great customer service at all times to residents, partners, and guests. Must have good attendance.
Also Check: Best Places To Retire Near Raleigh Nc
Reviews For Otterbein St Marys Retirement Community From Around The Web
We pull review data from around the web and calculate a review weighted score that takes into account number of reviews, when the reviews were left and the overall score of the reviews. The review data we have for Otterbein St Marys Retirement Community comes from:
5.00 average score on other platforms from 4 total reviews
All product and company names are trademarks or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them
Otterbein St Marys Senior Lifestyle Community
11230 State Route 364 St. Marys, Ohio 45885
Get Free Assistance! Speak with a Senior Living expert about Otterbein St. Marys Senior Lifestyle Community.
Also Check: Where To Invest Money In Retirement
About Otterbein St Marys
Otterbein St. Marys is located at 11230 State Route 364 in St Marys, Ohio. It is a 45 room senior care facility. The surrounding area has an average population density, with approximately 14,000 residents in the 45885 zip code. It is a primarily middle class area, with a median family income of $48,463. Located nearby are a variety of local conveniences, including retail shopping, houses of worship, and healthcare facilities. There are 11 pharmacies within a mile of the facility. They are located only 3.68 miles from Joint Township District Memorial Hospital. There are also multiple churches within 4 miles, including Hillsdale Baptist Church, St Paul’s United Church, Wayne St United Methodist Church, and Zion Lutheran Church.
This community features many different amenities and services. Property amenities include a laundry room, a game and activities room, a communal dining hall, a swimming pool, and wifi. Also offered are nurses on site, wound care, cardiac care, stroke care, dental care available, along with other health services. Additionally, they offer various personal services including local transportation, a staff available 24/7, assistance with money management, and laundry service.
The average estimated expense for Otterbein St. Marys is about $5,237 monthly. This is lower than the St Marys estimated cost of $5,275. The estimated average cost in Ohio is approximately $5,106, which is above the US average of $4,930.
Job Application For Licensed Practical Nurse
- Become part of our family as a Licensed Practical Nurse at an Otterbein Community! Apply from your phone! Text OTTER to 89743. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we supply PPE to keep you and our residents safe.Additionally, we have implemented stronger infection control and testing procedures in all Otterbein locations.
You May Like: Best Way To Invest Retirement Funds
Otterbein St Marys Senior Lifestyle Community Independent Living And Senior Apartments
We provide quality independent living and senior apartments at Otterbein St. Marys Senior Lifestyle Community by empowering our residents to maintain their independence, while enjoying an active social life.
We offer several styles of units to choose from in sizes to fit all senior needs. There is plenty of storage space, private bathrooms, and each apartment. The grounds are professionally maintained for the benefit of our residents and their guests. Members of our staff are extensively trained to care for senior St. Marys residents and everything they need. We continually strive to assist our residents for the highest quality of life we can provide for them. Otterbein St. Marys Senior Lifestyle Community meal plans that are prepared with fresh ingredients daily from specially designed menus. We also offer snacks between meal times. Private dining, family style, cookouts, picnics are all available for every style of meal that could be desired. We can accommodate for nearly every type of diet.
Member Services Job In Saint Marys Oh At Ymca Of Greater
- Member Services. Member Services – YMCA of Greater Dayton. Life Enrichment Center at Otterbein – St. Marys, OH. Part-Time/Non-Exempt. $10.00/Hour. Position Summary: Responsible for providing excellent services to YMCA members and other individuals at the Member Services Desk. Our Culture: Our mission and core values are brought to life by our …
You May Like: Buying A Retirement Home In Another State
Whats Included With Your Home
Lake life can be yours every day when living at Otterbein St. Marys, located on the shores of beautiful Grand Lake St. Marys. Go fishing or boating, take a trail hike at nearby Grand Lake St. Marys State Park, or simply enjoy a cup of coffee with a lake view from your patio home.
Our community is a Continuing Care Retirement Community for those age 55+ who are looking for an active lifestyle, social opportunities, and independent living accommodations. As a member of our CCRC, you gain priority access to our on-campus assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing continuum of care, should you ever need those services. Stay active and independent while gaining peace of mind for the future!
- Interior & Exterior Maintenance & Repair
- On-campus Life Enrichment Center with YMCA-run Programs
- Pool & Fitness Center
Description Of Otterbein St Marys Retirement Community
With all the possibly choices available at Otterbein St. Mary’s Senior Lifestyle Community, you will never wonder how to fill your days – in fact you might have to much too do! Our community is designed for active seniors who aren’t content to spend retirement sitting around but who want to explore and continually learn as they expereince senior living at its best.
Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Choices has a century-long tradition of providing compassionate care to seniors in Ohio, and Otterbein St. Mary’s Senior Lifestyle Community is proud to continue this tradition. Through our innovative services, our residents are freed to become the person whom God wants them to be.
Recommended Reading: How Much Do I Need To Retire At Age 50
Assisted Living Facilities Licensing Information For Otterbein
Otterbein-St. Marys Retirement Community is regulated by the Department of Health Division of Quality Assurance of Ohio. The facility is located at 11230 State Route 364, Saint Marys, OH 45885. If you would like information on this facility, please contact your local Department of Social Services office. or you can get more information toll free at 877.523.6523.
Project Search At Otterbein St Marys
- St. Marys, Madison is the daughter of Jay and Tracy and the proud sister of three younger siblings. Madison is currently an intern with Project Search at Otterbein St Marys, a one-year school-to-work program which takes place entirely in the workplace. Through the three 10-week internships with Project SEARCH, Madison is receiving real-life …
Don’t Miss: Can You Take Retirement Money Out
Otterbein St Marys Senior Lifestyle Community Amenities & Services
Residents have access to Kosher, Swimming Pool / Hot Tub, Beautician Onsite, Outdoor Common Areas, Meals Provided, Vegetarian, Activities Offsite, Devotional Services Onsite, Indoor Common Areas, Devotional Services Offsite, Activities Onsite and other facility comforts so seniors feel right at home. Our fully-trained staff is always friendly and available to help seniors feel right at home.
We do our best to make sure each resident is able to sustain a healthy, fulfilling life during their stay. In order to do this, our facility has Minimum Age of Accepted Residents, Activities Onsite, Devotional Services Available, Indoor Common Areas, Meals Provided, Aging in Place, Nurses on Staff, Podiatrist Available, Physical Therapy Available, Occupational Therapy Available, Speech Therapy Available, Complimentary Transportation, Activities Offsite, Outdoor Common Areas, Beauty & Barber Services, Pets Allowed, No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors, No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors, Wheelchair Accessible Showers, Respite Available, Resident Parking Available, Male Residents Accepted, Female Residents Only, Doctor on Call, Nurse on Call, Homecare Onsite, Dentist Available to keep them active. After all, one of the keys to staying independent is staying active.
Ready to see what we can offer? Call 755-1458 to speak to a friendly advisor.