Fairfax County 55+ Resale Communities
- Spring Hill Villas by Pulte Lorton Sold out Condos are adjacent to the villas . Urban-styled condos within commute to DC . There is a VRE commuter train in Lorton. Also Amtrak. Near the Laurel Hill Golf Club and the new Arts Complex.Floor plans encompass fresh and new ideas. The Easton features a large great room, 2 bedrooms that are separated on either side of the unit, and a large kitchen with good counter top space. Condos were priced from low $200’s to $400,000’s. All are 2 BR/2Baths and sizes vary. Features include pool, paths, clubhouse, visiting tot lot, fitness and more. 8425 Peace Lily Court | Lorton, VA.
- Saintsbury Plaza – Vienna in Fairfax County – Porten Homes – condominiums in popular area with amenities. See your local Realtor for possible resales.
Experience Delicious Food & Engaging Company
At Capitol Ridge Gracious Retirement Living, the delicious food is just one of the many benefits you will enjoy. Our executive chef and culinary team create homemade meals from scratch three times each day, as well as tempting desserts. These are then served to your table by our friendly wait staff while you relax and converse with new friends. Our menu offers a variety of nutritional choices at every meal, and snacks and beverages are available any time, at no extra charge. See for yourself Call now to arrange your complimentary meal and a personal tour!
Best Senior Retirement Homes In Prince William County Va
There are 4 senior retirement homes in Prince William County, Virginia area. This list includes nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities as well as general retirement facilities in Prince William County, VA and nearby. Some of these retirement homes belong to larger senior retirement communities, while others are freestanding.
Gainesville Health And Rehab Center is a retirement home in Gainesville, Virginia that can provide skilled nursing care and assistance to up to 120 senior citizens. It is located at 7501 Heritage Village Plaza, Gainesville Virginia 20155 zip code and includes services and amenities such as a Alzheimer’s care unit, 24-hour security, urinary catheterization and transportation services. Gainesville Health And Rehab Center became licensed by Medicare to provide nursing care services on 12/07/2006 and accepts Medicare and Medicaid. License #: 495388.
Westminster At Lake Ridge is a Medicare licensed retirement home – license # 495280 – located in Lake Ridge, Virginia, with exact address of 12185 Clipper Drive in the 22192 zip code area. Westminster At Lake Ridge provides amenities such as Alzheimer’s care on-site, sub-acute nursing care, mental health therapy and others. Westminster At Lake Ridge can accommodate up to 60 Prince William residents who need 24/7 skilled nursing services.
Don’t Miss: Things To Do In Retirement
Spotsylvania County Resale Retirement Communities
Fredericksburg is an independent city but nearest to Spotsylvania County.
- Celebrate – by Del Webb – 11 McQuarie Dr., Fredericksburg – Large community of single family homes in resort-style community ten minutes to Rappahonnock River for kayaking, hiking. Also, pool, tennis. Near Cannon Ridge Golf Club. Major shopping nearby as well as quaint boutiques of historic Old Town Fredericksburg. Villas, Premier and Classic Collections were available from $400’s. This community uses green features to minimize energy use. NAHB green certification and Energy Star standards as well as attention to land use.
A Bus Driver Who Works With Prince William County Schools Was Injured On Sunday Night When A Space Heater Caught Fire At Her Home
WOODBRIDGE, VA One woman was injured on Sunday night when she removed a burning space heater from her home in Lake Ridge, according to a report from the Prince William County Department of Fire and Rescue. The woman, who is a bus driver with Prince William County Schools, has organized a GoFundMe to cover the cost of medical expenses and lost belongings.
The fire broke out around 8:30 p.m. on Sunday evening, authorities said in a news release. The incident occurred at a home in the 12000 block of Purdham Drive in Lake Ridge.
When fire crews arrived on the scene, the home’s occupants had already escaped the home. They learned that a space heater had caught fire when the home’s smoke alarms activated, authorities said.
Don’t Miss: Flexible Spending Account For Retirees
Other Senior Living Options In Prince William County Va:
Since not all elderly adults require skilled nursing care, Prince William County offers additional senior living options for seniors.Those elderly individuals who need help with daily chores should consider Prince William County, VA assisted living facilities, as they will provide a perfect mix of housing and care services for most seniors.In case your loved one is afflicted with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, memory care facilities in Prince William County, VA will provide highly skilled care and will be an ideal fit.If you do not need much day-to-day assistance, it’s worth exploring senior housing & retirement communities in Prince William County, VA, as these senior complexes and communities offer well-equipped apartments for 55+ and 62+ seniors.
Fauquier County Resale Retirement Communities
- Legacy at Suffield Meadows – Warrenton Fauquier County near Historic Old Town- by Ryan Homes – Price – $$-$$$ – smaller community with nature amenities – Clubhouse, pool, walking trails. Located on Suffield Lane, off U.S. 29. Also note: There is an assisted and independent community at Suffield Meadows called The Villa at Suffield Meadows. It has access to the amenities at the 55 community.
- Annadale – Gordonsville near Charlottesville
- Four Seasons at Historic Virginia – Near Potomac Mills at Dumfries by K. Hovnanian
- Four Seasons at Vint Hill – at Warrenton by K. Hovnanian
- Hidden Brooke In Springfield by Brookfield Homes. Resales only.
You May Like: Purchase An Annuity For Retirement
Potomac Place Assisted Living And Memory Care
Potomac Place was horrible and they’ve gotten worse. They did not have an activities director, but their CNAs tried to provide the residents with activities. The rooms were nice, though. They didn’t want the staff to get close to the residents, that’s why they rotated the staff all the time. It was a 150-bed residency,…
+ Resale Communities In Prince William County
- Regency at Creekside – Sold Out. Planned clubhouse, pools and recreation. | By Toll Brothers | Minutes from Gainesville. | Gated community of single-family homes. | Hiking and biking trails. Started from low $500’s. 5570 Catharpin Rd., Gainesville, Va.
- Gatherings at Wellington By Beazer Homes – Manassas – started mid- $200’s – energy star condominiums in elevator building. Hastings Drive and Dumfries Rd, Manassas
See our Review
- Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club by Lennar – Resales – Gainesville – 800 acres – Single homes in Luxury resort – Price – $$$. Large community of 2000 homes at closeout .
- Heritage Hunt Condominiums – 2 and 3 bedrooms
- Heritage Hunt Garden – Single Homes in Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club started in $300’s.
- Heritage Hunt Patio Gainesville by Lennar – Single homes started in the $400’s Check with local Realtors for resales.6921 Netherstone Court, Gainesville, VA
- Regency at Dominion Valley – Haymarket – By premier builder Toll Brothers. This area is not as far as Shenandoah, about halfway between DC and Shenandoah.Resale award-winning luxury single-family homes, patio town homes and luxury courtyard condominium homes. Designer golf course, 2 pools, winding nature trails, and grand Regency Club with dining, fitness and more. 5505 Players Circle, Haymarket
- Hidden Brooke Springfield – Sold Out – by Providence of Brookfield Homes – condominiums – check for resales
Don’t Miss: Mutual Of Omaha Retirement Calculator
Regency At Dominion Valley
Luxury, resort living with a grand 30,000-square-foot clubhouse , 18-hole Arnold Palmer designed golf course, scenic walking and biking trails. Resale homes range from manor like single-family homes to stylish garage condominiums. about the award winning luxury lifestyle created for 55+ active adults .
The Best Senior Living Providers In Prince William County Va Are The Ones Verified As Safe To Spend With
Providers of senior living in Prince William County VA bearing The Prime Buyer’s Report TOP 10 symbol are those independent or assisted living communities proven by our independent research to have passed the TOP 10 requirements for safety and ability, who use only employees legal to work in the U.S., and for whom our staff has called previous clients to verify high satisfaction with them as facilities for senior living in Prince William County VA, including independent living, assisted living, retirement homes, nursing homes, retirement communities, and more.
And Older Communities In Prince William County
Prince William County has several age-restricted communities. These age restricted communities are also referred to as 55 or older communities or 55 and better. The last one is my absolute favorite. There are plenty of homes for sale in all of the Prince William County Age-Restricted communities.
To see homes for sale in Prince William County Age Restricted Communities just click on the links below. Age restricted homes for sale in Prince William County right here:
Paramount Senior Living At Manassas
Brookdale Manassas went above my expectations during my visit to the community. I was able to speak with the staff and some residents there and didn’t see any issues other than they were due for updates to the buildings, which they said were eminent. We looked at a room that could accommodate my folks and everything se…
Don’t Miss: What Happens To Retirement Funds In Divorce
Woodbridge Va Age Restricted Homes For Sale
River Ridge is located in Woodbridge VA at Occoquan River. This 55 and older community offers it all. Like every Retirement Community River Ridge in Woodbridge VA offers great amenities Club House with Billiard Room, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Meeting and Party Room, Indoor and Outdoor Pools, Tennis Courts and more.
Resales Of 55+ Communities In Charlottesville In Albemarle County
- The Cottages at Jefferson Heights – Wilberger Properties – convenient to Charlottesville – 3 bedroom/2 1/2 bath luxury townhomes. Resales. Check with local Realtors.
- Four Seasons at Charlottesville By K. Hovnanian at Ruckersville – Greene County – In the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains close to downtown Charlottesville – Phase one completed. If you wish to visit this community call a local Realtor for resales and status. I don’t believe Khovnanian are owners currently. This is a lovely country environment with large clubhouse and miles of walking trails.
Rental Apartments in Charlottesville
- The Independence – Rental apartments – these apartment homes have many of the same amenities of an active 55 community – Large apartments. Community garden, Bark Park and more. Starts $1300’s and up 350 Portico Way, Charlottesville – 888-495-5786
Recommended Reading: How Much Will I Get If I Retire At 65
Affordable Senior Living In Woodbridge
Tucked away in a quiet, residential neighborhood of Woodbridge, Virginia, you will find The Woods at Victoria Park. Offering affordable one and two bedroom senior apartments for rent, your new home will feature a fully-equipped, modern kitchen with a breakfast bar, large windows to allow natural sunlight indoors, plush wall-to-wall carpeting and ample closet space. Accessible apartments are available and small pets are also welcome.
Enjoy peace of mind in knowing that our friendly onsite management and maintenance team provides top-notch customer service and 24 hour emergency maintenance. The Woods at Victoria Park offers a variety of amenities to help you live an active lifestyle from raised planting beds for gardening, a fitness center, library and social activities and events planned each month. The two elevators allow for easy one-level living and there is also an onsite laundry center for your convenience. Relax outside on the patio or in one of the many lounges while catching up with neighbors and friends. Your friends and family from afar are welcome to stay in our comfortable guest suite. Plus, enjoy access to two community pools where you can relax under the sun in the summer months. Now a smoke-free community, you can always enjoy the fresh outdoors all around our community.
- Walk-in Closets in Select Styles
- Window Treatments
- Access to 2 Community Pools
- Hospitality Suite
New 55+ In Shenandoah Valley Area
55+ community Lake Frederick in Front Royal area by Shea Homes–selling now:
- $500’s TrilogyÂ® at Lake Frederick in Frederick County by Shea Homes | Near Front Royal by this popular California builder. | 941 homes at completion. | Price range: Start $500’s. Stop by and see today. Open daily 10-5104 Hawthorne Court, Lake Frederick – 800-685-6494
Don’t Miss: Can You Retire On 250k
Loudoun County 55+ Resale Communities
Potomac Green – Ashburn – Another great resort community in upscale Loudoun County – This one of single-family homes, condos, and villas – by Del Webb/Centex. 20580 Hope Spring Terrace – See Realtors for resales
- Central Parke at Lowes Island – Resort community of townhomes and condos. Amenities include clubhouse, pool, fitness center.20799 Royal Palace Square, Sterling, Va.
- The Villages at Broadlands – Active adult community in the Broadlands master community – By Van Metre – for 50+ – luxury elevator condos with garages – 2 and 3 bedrooms with dens – up to 1700+ sq ft – started mid-$300’s. 43138 Stillwater Terrace, Ashburn – See local Realtors.
- Four Seasons at Ashburn by K. Hovnanian – condominiums tucked away in great Northern Virginia location near Dulles Airport. Lots of shopping, restaurants and medical nearby. In Ashburn Village complex – Courtland Dr., Ashburn – See local Realtors.
- Heritage Highlands by Lennar – Lovettsville – 80 single level homes were from $200,000’s. Mountain views. Near to MARC commuter train. Amenities are recreation center and walking trail. Resales. 37 Harpers Mill Way, Lovettsville
- Four Seasons at Dulles Discovery – By K. Hovnanian. – Loudoun County – Townhome/Condominium minutes from Smithsonian Air and Space Museum and Dulles Airport. Luxury villas and townhomes. Neighborhood town center. See Realtors for resales.
New 55+ Community In Charlottesville Area
Charlottesville is home to the University of Virginia. Also easy commute to Richmond.
- $400’s/lots $80,000’s Cottages at Spring Creek – Wilberger Properties atmaster community Spring Creek consisting of various neighborhoods mostnot for over 55 but lots of nice amenities for retirees a golf coursecommunity. Lot sales. Convenient to Charlottesville and UVA and 40 minutes toRichmond. Spring Creek golf course ranked in Top 100 in country by “Golf Week”. Spring Creek Parkway, Gordonsville/109 Clubhouse Way 540-832-0744 – Open Daily
Don’t Miss: Can I Retire At 65 With 2 Million Dollars
Great 55 And Over Communities In Western Prince William County
Great 55 and Over Communities in Western Prince William County
If youre 55 or over and looking for your next home, Western Prince William County has many options. Two great communities are Dunbarton in Bristow and Heritage Hunt in Gainesville.
At each of these communities, being retired doesnt mean being bored they offer local attractions, like historic Manassas or, a little into the mountains, Skyline Drive. So if you enjoy hiking, nature, canoeing or learning about the areas rich history, youre in luck. Dunbarton and Heritage Hunt also offer easy access to I-66 to get you to D.C. and other Metro areas. The Manassas line of the VRE and local commuter bus are available if you prefer to let someone else do the driving. Restaurants and shopping are plentiful in this area, so you wont have to go far to find just the Italian dinner youre craving or that perfect pair of shoes. One of the countrys largest outlet malls, Potomac Mills, is just short ride away for bargain hunting. And if youre looking for concerts and other performances, Jiffy Lube Live and the Hylton Performing Arts Center host internationally renowned artists.
Both communities also offer a variety of amenities so you can enjoy activities in your own backyard. Check out what each of these picturesque communities boasts and take your pick of your retirement dream home.
Dunbarton, Bristow, VA
- 21,000 square foot clubhouse
- Resort style pool
- Tennis courts
- Walking trails
- Scenic parks and water elements
District Home Assisted Living At Birmingham Green
When looking for a Catholic assisted living facility in Manassas, Virginia, consider District Home Assisted Living At Birmingham Green. This Catholic faith based assisted living facility is an excellent senior care option. It consists of a total of 64 assisted living apartments and includes services such as personal laundry, three expertly cooked daily meals along with snack options, walking trails with manicured gardens and staff available around the clock. District Home Assisted Living At Birmingham Green provides senior living to seniors in Prince William county.
Don’t Miss: Best Place To Retire Nevada
Haymarket Va Age Restricted Homes For Sale
Regency at Dominion Valley
Regency at Dominion Valley in Haymarket offers a wide variety of homes for sale, there is something for everyone. Regency at Dominion Valley is an amenity filled age restricted community in Haymarket close everything. Dominion Valley offers a great Country Club and everything else for the entire family.
Best Senior Retirement Homes In Prince Edward County Va
There are 2 senior retirement homes in Prince Edward County, Virginia area. This list includes nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities as well as general retirement facilities in Prince Edward County, VA and nearby. Some of these retirement homes belong to larger senior retirement communities, while others are freestanding.
Holly Manor Nursing Home is a senior retirement home in Farmville, Virginia that can provide skilled nursing care and assistance to up to 120 senior citizens. It is located at 2003 Cobb Street, Farmville Virginia 23901 zip code and includes services and amenities such as a memory care unit, secured grounds, cable and transportation services. Holly Manor Nursing Home became licensed by Medicare to provide nursing care services on 01/06/1999 and accepts Medicare and Medicaid. License #: 495339.
Farmville Rehabilitation & Health Care Center is a nursing and retirement facility located at 1575 Scott Drive Route 5 that provides nursing services to all Prince Edward county residents. It includes amenities such as Alzheimers care, rehab care, apnea monitoring and nutritional therapy. Farmville Rehabilitation & Health Care Center can provide nursing care services to a total of 120 older adults at once who are looking for retirement homes in Farmville, VA. It became licensed on 01/08/1991 with license number 495249.
Read Also: How Much Should Go Into Retirement