Brandermill Woods Retirement Community
The retirement you have been looking for is waiting for you!
- 14311 Brandermill Woods Trail, Midlothian, VA 23112
- 66 Apartments and 131 Cluster Homes With Related Services
- Assisted Living Offers Studio, Alcove or 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Intermediate and Skilled Nursing Care
Active Retirement In Virginia
Find top rated Virginia Active Retirement for active adults considering retiring to Virginia. Searching for Active Retirement on Retirenet.com is simple and easy. You will find many communities and homes to fulfill your retirement dreams. All retirement options are available including golf course living, new home communities, waterfront homes, condominiums, villas, manufactured home living and more. Your perfect place to retire is just a few clicks away.
You can narrow your search by selecting any of the Community Amenities listed here.
Westminster Canterbury Richmond Is An Award
Discover Westminster Canterbury Richmonds vibrant lifestyle, engaging activities, and exceptional services and amenities, all on a beautifully landscaped 60-acre campus. Our welcomingand award-winningLife Care retirement community brings together an impressive variety of cultural opportunities, generous-spirited people, and carefree living options.
Youll find boundless opportunities for learning, wellness, fun, friendship, fulfillment and spiritual developmentplus the security that comes with having a solid plan for the future.
- See how effortless it is for you to enjoy a vibrant retirement lifestyle here, surrounded by a wealth of cultural and creative arts, and educational, spiritual, social, and recreational opportunities.
- Learn about the awards weve won, and achievements weve earned helping our residents to Live Life Well
- Be pleasantly surprised how well we accommodate your needs and desires with our generous services and amenities, exceptional dining, and health services.
Westminster Canterbury Richmond is truly a premier retirement communitya highly desirable place in which to live or work.
Live Life Well.
Also Check: The Only Retirement Guide You Ll Ever Need
Building New Homes In:
Since 1992, HHHunt Homes customers have trusted their dreams of homeownership to the skilled craftsmen of HHHunt Homes. As a builder of homes that stand the test of time, we pride ourselves on our commitment to cultivating long-term buyer relationships. Listening to you is our number one priority.
The Crossings At Bon Air
A Life Fulfilling Retirement Community
- 9101 Midlothian Turnpike, Suite 700, Richmond, VA 23235
- Rental senior living apartments with no large up-front entrance fee.
- A unique assisted living service plan offering up to 30 minutes of personal care assistance per day.
- A specialized, secure memory care program.
- Skilled nursing and rehabilitation center located on-campus.
Read Also: Retirement Homes In Orlando Florida
+ Community Homes For Sale In Richmond Va
Retirement community homes for sale in Richmond, VA have a median listing home price of $324,950. There are 14 retirement community homes for sale in Richmond, VA, which spend an average of 42 days on the market. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Richmond, VA are The Fan, The Museum District, Huguenot, Stratford Hills, Church Hill. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 23235, 23223, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Henrico, Midlothian, Glen Allen, Chesterfield, Mechanicsville.
Welcome To Seaton Chesterfield
The proper combination of superior care, amenities and lifestyle programs, and personalized service makes for a senior living experience like no other at Seaton Chesterfield. With a couple of senior living options, including our personalized Memory Care and Assisted Living, our community is ideal for residents in the area who can take advantage of the care and service thats available for 24 hours and a worry-free lifestyle that eliminates the demands of maintaining a home.
Here at Seaton Chesterfield, cozy suites and one-bedroom apartment homes, delectable meals cooked up by professional chefs, and social events and daily activities make for a way of life thats richer and more satisfying. That, together with attentive care and service from our team of professionals makes this the areas perfect choice for resident-focused senior living and superb value.
Situated just off the turnpike, our community is only minutes from the areas premier shopping, dining and healthcare providers, and fewer than 10 miles from all the historical sites and modern conveniences that make Richmond a preferred living destination. Seaton Chesterfield and our dedicated team members are unified by a common mission: to deliver the finest-quality senior living and care and a fun, fulfilling way of life that you or your loved one want and so richly deserve!
Recommended Reading: Does Medicaid Cover Retirement Homes
Acclaim At Carriage Hill Apartments
Acclaim at Carriage Hill Apartments is an award-winning BH Management Services community that has earned recognition for its high resident satisfaction.
Acclaim at Carriage Hill Apartments is perfect for seniors who are looking for over 55 communities in Richmond with great amenities and fun social activities. From hot chocolate bars and Pizza & Pints night to Muffins & Mimosas brunch, outings to holiday performances, and movie nights, theres always something fun happening.
Youll also enjoy a pet-friendly community with a Bark Park and a beautiful sundeck with a resort-style pool for soaking up the sun. Relax at the serenity garden and koi pond or socialize with friends at the grill pavilion.
- Amenities: Lifestyle Community Center, planned resident activities, Bark Park for pets, sundeck and pool, exercise classes
- Housing options: One, two, and three bedroom senior apartments
- Acclaim at Carriage Hill Apartments, 7050 Coachman Ln, Richmond, VA 23228
Heritage & Arts Programs
Exploring the history and heritage of Richmond Hill is possible for seniors as there are many ways the town showcases and celebrates its origins. There are programs and events for all ages to enjoy at the Heritage Centre, AJ Clark Interpretive Centre, and many other local sites and facilities. Seniors can enjoy services including the following:
You May Like: What Do People Do After Retirement
Sandston Plateau Senior Retirement Community
Sandston Plateau…. The Next Best Thing To Family.
- 600 E. Williamsburg Road, Sandston, VA 23150
- 1 Bedroom Garden Apartment $464-$602 521 sq ft
- Cafe, Media Room, Two Libraries, Elevator, Intercom
- Bingo!, Gardening Club, Outreach Programs, Movie Nights
- And So Much More!!!
Living Your Life Shouldn’t Cost Your Life Savings!
- 10286 Brook Road, Glen Allen, VA 23059
- Full kitchens with hardwood cabinetry, top quality appliances and some apartments with separate pantry
- 9-foot ceilings, crown molding or other architectural details
- Our very first residents are special to us, and they are honored with free exclusive membership in our Founders Club
Our Senior Living Community
Welcome to Discovery Village At The West End, an outstanding senior living community located in Richmond, VA. Our campus is located at a highly convenient location with plenty of senior living options that offer unmatched service to our residents.
Our state-of-the-art community features senior independent living, memory care, assisted living, and respite care. At Discovery Village At The West End, youll find resort-style amenities in a beautiful, comfortable setting. Our exclusive approach to retirement living is to offer the services, care and activities that residents need now all in on one place or may have a need for in the future.
Through a team of specially trained health and wellness professionals, we deliver personalized care plans for every resident. Plus, youll get to experience all the pleasure and comforts of deluxe amenities like chef-prepared meals, a full calendar of events, a full-time activities director, concierge services, complimentary transportation, housekeeping and maintenance, and plenty more.
Discover our exquisite apartment homes that boast elegant wood cabinets, granite countertops, top-of-the-line appliances, walk-in closets, and designer flooring patios per plan. Residents can also look forward to the elegantly appointed Grande Clubhouse, an emergency call system, and more at Discovery Village At The West End. To schedule a tour, reach out to our senior living consultants today.
Also Check: Should You Use Your Retirement To Pay Off Debt
Senior Livingin Midlothian Va
Auburn Hill is devoted to providing you with a welcoming and comfortable environment where you can easily adapt, thrive and enjoy life just like at home. From our caring and attentive team to enriching amenities that create a strong sense of community and friendship, our focus is to offer you quality care that is personal, and thoughtful.
Engaging activities that encourage interaction with neighbors and our team members are the key to an easy-going setting that inspires fun, joy, and laughter. New neighbors become new friends and team members become family. At Auburn Hill you get to decide on how to live your life. Make an appointment at the Beauty and Barber Shop, join your neighbors for a matinee at the Theatre, or relax quietly with a book in the library. Enjoy a freshly ground cup of coffee in the Bistro, or a workout in the fitness room or simply soak in the views of the Swift Creek Reservoir. Join friends on weekly outings to restaurants, concerts, sporting events, and more.
When you are ready to enjoy life at a community that is lively, charming, and inspired well be ready to say WELCOME HOME!
The Barrington At Hioaks
Looking for age restricted communities near me that are pet friendly? Youll love living at The Barrington at Hioaks! The community isnt just pet-friendly they offer pet concierge services such as dog walking, pet feeding, and pet bathing.
The community is located on 12 acres with landscaped grounds, individual gardening areas, walking paths, and bocce courts. Residents enjoy a range of amenities including RUI University classes, LUXE Unlimited salon services, housekeeping, and a comprehensive life enrichment program!
- Amenities: Pet concierge services, on-site therapy, spa and salon services, enrichment calendar of activities, individual gardening areas, 24/7 on-site nursing staff & housekeeping
- Housing options: Studio, one, and two bedroom apartments
Recommended Reading: T Rowe Price Retirement 2010 Fund
Retirement Communities In Virginia
We are excited that youre looking at a Holiday community and all that our senior apartments have to offer in unique settings with chef-prepared meals and hotel-style amenities at affordable prices making our retirement communities among the best in the area.
Our communities welcomethird-party health care and personal care providers, some with offices conveniently located within our senior living communities, this allows our residents to create a custom care plan with services similar to what youd receive in an assisted living facility, but within a setting that empowers you to stay independent.
Our independent living communities are located in:Chesapeake, Henrico, Manassas, Richmond, and Roanoke. We also serve the following areas near by: Terrace, Norfolk, Yorktown, Arlington, Newport News, and Alexandria.
Sold Out In Williamsburg:
- Church Square – Smithfield by Atlantic Homes – Duplex homes near James River – Amenities include clubhouse, walking paths, pool and more. Historic Smithfield is 5 minutes away. Was from $250’s.
- The Settlement at Powhatan Creek – Price – $$ – Williamsburg – Ryan Homes – Active adult – Custom home gated community of cottages, carriage and manor homestyles. Located near the 50-mile Capital Trail for biking and walking. 400 homes planned on 225 acres. Pools, spa, clubhouse and more. Golf nearby. 4000 River Moor, Williamsburg
- Townhomes at The Settlement at Powhatan Creek – Mid-$200’s sold out.
You May Like: Nice Places To Retire In Florida
Retirement Homes Near Richmond Hill
If you or your loved one lives in Ontario and is looking for the right place to retire near family and friends, consider a senior living community near Richmond Hill, such as Thornhill and Vaughan. Richmond Hill is ranked high as a retirement location and there are many reasons why. Heres what you need to know about retirement living near Richmond Hill and why it makes such a great choice for your senior loved one.
Spring Arbor Of Salisbury
Salisbury & Midlothian VA’s Premiere Assisted Senior Living, Alzheimer’s, and Dementia Care Community!
- 14001 Turnberry Lane, Midlothian, VA 23113
- Studio, one, and two bedroom suites located all on one floor
- Laundry, house keeping and linen services provided
- Delicious meals prepared by talented chefs
- Exciting activities and transportation provided
Recommended Reading: How Much Money Do You Need To Retire At 50
Tuckahoe Pines Retirement Community
Just north along the winding waterways of the historic James River lies the modern colonial charm of Tuckahoe Pines. Residents can enjoy the hassle-free experience of greater Richmond’s urban convenience and Goochland County’s rural charm, explore Civil War battlefields, and elect from an array of entertainment options and cultural attractions all within minutes of each other. Richmond, the culturally rich capital city of Virginia, is the ideal setting for Tuckahoe Pines. Our all-inclusive, 55 plus retirement community is home to those who relish living a luxurious lifestyle, complete with 24/7 service, resort-style dining, and lavish accommodations. Interested in this luxury retirement community?
Schedule a personal tour to see for yourself. We know you’ll like what you see.
Legacy At Imperial Village
I’ve been here for about a month and so far everything has been excellent. The staff is friendly and helpful. The area is quiet. I’m very much satisfied and pleased with everything so far. The apartment itself is very basic as far as some of the amenities can be improved, like there’s no electric plug in the bathroom w…
Also Check: Retire At 62 What About Health Insurance
Organizations Serving Seniors In Richmond
Seniors in Richmond are served by the Senior Center of Greater Richmond. The center helps connect seniors to available public services, sponsors day trips such as White House tours and visits to the Smithsonian, and has weekly lunches for seniors to enjoy together. Also offered are health classes such as balance therapy and special events such as car safety checks, as well as dances, gaming gatherings, bible studies, and coffee socials. These events are not always at the senior center, but are occasionally held at other locations around the city.
Midway Between Richmond And Williamsburg In The Countrysidein New Kent
…quiet, peaceful country ambience here at New Kent Vineyards
- Four Seasons at New Kent Vineyards – SOLD – by K. Hovnanian. From $200’s – Price – $$ – On I-64 Between Williamsburg and Richmond. New Kent County – over 55 community in master community New Kent Vineyards – Offering vineyards and winery, equestrian facilities, golfcourse, village center and connoisseur living. 7723 Rockbridge Run Place, New Kent
Read Also: Where Can I Invest My Retirement Money
The Atlantic At Twin Hickory
Make the best decision of your life, and move to The Atlantic at Twin Hickory.
- 5001 Hickory Park Drive, Glen Allen, VA 23059
- Fully equipped Kitchen with Energy Star appliances
- Water, sewer, trash utilities included in rent
- Moments to YMCA, Innsbrook, and shopping at Short Pump
- Scottish inspired Grand Community Room, Palm-inspired Game Rooms, Hair Salon, and Library on site.
Other Local Nursing Homes Nearby:
The Laurels Of Willow Creek is a retirement facility established on 09/24/1991 that provides long-term nursing care and short-term rehabilitation in Midlothian, Virginia and includes services such as outpatient therapy, 24/7 medical staff and complex medical care. Up to 120 senior citizens who are looking for Midlothian nursing home care can stay at The Laurels Of Willow Creek at once. It is located at 11611 Robious Road, Midlothian, Virginia 23113.
The Laurels Of Bon Air was established on 01/02/2008 and it’s one of the senior homes in Bon Air, VA that everyone must evaluate when looking for a retirement facility in Chesterfield county, Virginia. The Laurels Of Bon Air can support Bon Air residents with heart failure or who have recently suffered cardiac arrest. The Laurels Of Bon Air is limited to providing skilled nursing to up to 124 Virginia seniors at a time and is located at 9101 Bon Air Crossings Drive in the 23235 zip code area.
You May Like: Vanguard Institutional Target Retirement 2065 Fund
A Continuing Care Retirement Community In Richmond Va
Hermitage Richmond is a Life Plan Community, which is operated by Pinnacle Living, a not-for-profit provider of retirement living in Virginia.
True peace of mind has never looked better. Nestled in Richmonds historic Ginter Park, a charming, tree-lined residential neighborhood, Hermitage Richmond welcomes you to a long tradition of gracious retirement living, where youll find comfort in every corner, and commitment to your needs in every detail.
This history of this area of Richmond is built upon the life of Major Lewis W. Ginter, a wealthy Richmond industrialist and entrepreneur. He began the idea of Ginter Park in the late 19th century, after visiting Melbourne, Australia where he was impressed by the idea of retreating home to the country at the end of each workday. The original mansion on Hermitage Richmonds property was built in 1911 as a wedding present from John Stuart Bryant to his new bride Winifred Duffy Hoden. After being renamed Hermitage in 1920, it was eventually sold to Virginia United Methodist Homes and has become a vital and thriving community of Pinnacle Living. When you visit our campus, you will feel for yourself the rich history and comforts this community has to offer those who choose to call it home.
Ready to learn more? Take a Virtual Tour today!
The Atlantic At Charter Colony
Make the best decision of your life, and move to The Atlantic at Charter Colony.
- 550 Coalfield Road, Midlothian, VA 23113
- Choice Location by Midlothian YMCA, Midlothian Library, Sycamore Square and the new Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
- Water, sewer, trash utilities included in rent
- Choice activities, fitness, and hair salon services all on site
- Individually controlled hear and air conditioning
Don’t Miss: How Much Retirement Should I Have At 35