Serving Older Adults In The Spirit Of Christian Love
- General Info
- Voted one of Desoto counties best retirement communities, we offer independent apartment living that will allow you to transition to various levels of care in your own home at Wesley Meadows. We also offer Studios devoted to full time assisted living.
- BBB Rating
- Retirement living apartments with blended assistance when needed Assisted Living studios
- Payment method
- Wesley Meadows is in Hernando, MS.
- The amenities offered by Wesley Meadows are endless. Some of these include: All utilities Private rooms and baths Basic cable Free laundry facilities Noon time meal 6 days a week 24-hour Emergency Call System Worship Services/Bible Study Numerous Social Activities and Outings Mental Floss Exercise Classes Monthly Birthday and Theme Parties Arts and Crafts, Brush to Canvas Bingo Mens Club Scheduled Activities each afternoon Annual Lighting of the Christmas Tree Residents also participate as volunteers in activities such as: Annual Golf Tournament Annual Resident BBQ Fundraiser Arts and Crafts Sales Fall on the Square Hernando Optimist Club AFair Annual 4th of July Parade around the square Lenten Luncheons Super Soup Saturday Along with providing many spiritual opportunities in conjunction with our Pastoral Care Program, Wellness is always part of the offerings for residents, such as: Health fair Diabetes and eye screenings Blood pressure screenings
- MHCA Eden Alternative EAGLE Accredited
- Other Link
About The Facility Wesley Meadows
Wesley Meadows in Hernando, Mississippi is one of senior living communities in the area. To find the right community for your needs and budget, connect with one of A Place For Moms local senior living advisors for free, expert advice.
Studio, 1bd, 2bd
We are the best kept secret in retirement living in this area& mdash tucked away on the Cherokee Valley Gold Course in Olive Branch, MS! Can you imagine…not having to worry with changing a light bulb or dealing with repairmen when your washer goes out! Are you looking into downsizing but still…
Wesley Meadows Retirement Community Description
Wesley Meadows Retirement Community is a picturesque campus set in the middle of a sprawling meadow, with a beautiful courtyard in the center. Residents here enjoy a full range of amenities and activities that provide all the comforts one can imagine.
Wesley Meadows offers 100 apartments for independent or assisted living. Residents can furnish their own apartments to create a home that is uniquely theirs. Assisted living services can be delivered right to each resident’s door at any apartment on our campus, with no special relocation within the building needed.
Residents of our retirement community have the opportunity to enjoy their retirement free from the daily worries of home maintenance. With plenty of activities to choose from, they can spend their time doing the things they love.
The restaurant-style dining at Wesley Meadows offers classic and featured choices that are both nutritious and delicious. The beautiful setting of the Flowers Dining Room, with its centerpieces, table cloths and cloth napkins, feels like a visit to a fine restaurant. The knowledgeable and hardworking staff are dedicated to providing a safe, caring, Christian retirement environment for the residents. Our pastoral care programs and regularly scheduled activities engage residents and encourage life-long learning and friendships.
You May Like: Fountain Of The Sun Retirement Community
Healthcare Near Wesley Meadows Retirement Community
Wesley Meadows Retirement Community is close to a wide range of health providers including hospitals, pharmacies and dentists. The closest hospital is Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto which is 8.6 miles away, but there are also other hospitals in the area including Parkwood Behavioral Health Systems, and Methodist Olive Branch Hospital. Pharmacies close by are CVS which is 10.3 miles away, Walgreens, and Kroger. Have to go to the dentist? Options include Desoto Dental Services, Inc. which is 8.6 miles away, Advanced Dental Implant and TMJ Center, and Parkway Village Family Dentistry.
About Wesley Meadows Retirement Community
Wesley Meadows Retirement Community is a senior care community located at 1325 Mcingvale Rd in Hernando, Mississippi. The community is in a mostly middle income area, with an average family income of $59,810. It is densely populated, with approximately 25,000 people residing in the zip code of 38632. Located nearby are plenty of local amenities, including houses of worship, retail stores, and medical services. There are dozens of drug stores within a mile of the facility. They’re located only 9.15 miles from Baptist Memorial Hospital Desoto. There are also numerous churches within four miles, including First Presbyterian Church, Hernando United Methodist Church, Parkway Baptist Church, and Hernando Church of Christ.
Wesley Meadows Retirement Community offers the following: nursing home care, assisted living, and independent living. The facility is a great fit for individuals who are severely ill and require assistance with routine activities and who need to have frequent access to health care services. Also, they can accommodate individuals who require assistance with common chores but who also want to preserve some level of independence. Additionally they can service seniors who are in good health and independent and who want to live in a social community with some amenities like house cleaning and on-site maintenance.
You May Like: Vanguard Target Retirement 2030 Fund Investor Class
What Is The Phone Number For Wesley Meadows
To reach a resident at Wesley Meadows call:
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the seniors specific needs and budget
- Check additional licensing and state audit information
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.
A Place for Mom uses the term assisted living to indicate that the community provides some level of assistance with daily living activities. It does not indicate that the facility meets official state requirements for level of care.
Please enter a valid email address.